Is your organization looking for alternatives to traditional training that will keep employees trained and their skills and competencies up-to-date?
Are you too busy to take that last course you need to maintain your certification for the coming year? Does the expense of travel and time away from family and work make taking a classroom course a tough proposition?
careLearning.com is for you!
Explore various types of learning: Click here
to download a full brochure. (Please Note
: This document is large and may take a few moments to load).
- Mandatory Education-including a set of 15 Health & Safety Compliance courses with complete recordkeeping and reporting functions. These courses are cost-effective and use interactive, multimedia training to help comply with Joint Commission and OSHA requirements.
- Continuing Education-credit toward licensure or various types of certification.
- Hospital Specific Private Courses-the ability to include courses that are written and produced by your organization for sole use of your organization on the careLearning Learner Management System.
- Webinars-Instructor led training via teleconferencing technologies.
- Competencies - Identify, assess and analyze the skills, knowledge and abilities required to perform in your organization and use this data to make informed decisions about your workforce.
- Nursing Education-self-paced, interactive, and cost-effective courses with credit, available anytime, on any computer with Internet access capability.