Healthcare Performance Partners is a leading lean, process, and quality improvement services firm that provides training, consulting, leadership coaching, technology, and facility-related solutions utilizing lean management principles in all that it does. HPP’s Lean, process, and quality improvement experienced staff includes physicians, industrial engineers, former hospital leaders, operations consultants, pharmacists, RN’s, architects, and change management PhD’s. Clients have included over 300 hospitals including large for profit systems, multi hospital non-profit systems, community hospitals, academic medical centers and other well recognized hospitals.
HPP has also provided services to hospitals and systems in Canada, United Kingdom, and Denmark, in addition to training for individuals from throughout North America, South America, Africa, East Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East.
HPP is on the leading edge of developing training programs in the application of lean in targeting the reduction of readmissions and for value based purchasing.
Description of Service
HPP assists health care organizations with development of a more impactful management style, helping overburdened staff improve their work, building a structure around learning and growth, and viewing problem solving in an unconventional way.
Their proprietary lean enterprise development model deliberately combines improvement tools, organizational development and learning, management systems, and strategy development and deployment to construct the stable platform of sustainability necessary for all health care organizations. HPP has experience in customizing their approach for every clinical and business process of the organization, even including information technology, quality functions, human resources and the revenue cycle.
Value of Service
- Organizational Development and Learning Solutions – Deploy strategy and develop executive teams, departmental staff and physicians with the skills they need.
- Lean Healthcare Training and Consulting Solutions – Be ready for value- and population- driven care by building your organization's core lean Healthcare competencies and management systems in order to become a true lean enterprise.
- Quality, Safety and Reliability Solutions – Make quality benchmarks irrelevant. Transform your quality staff into improvement specialists, grow a safety culture and meet value-based purchasing head-on.
- Lean Facility Solutions – Take unprecedented advantage of your new facility and maximize your master plan. Ensure that function drives form, not the other way around.
- Performance Improvement Solutions – Eliminate waste and maximize return, quickly. Develop rapid, practical, sustainable improvements in quality, safety, financials, satisfaction, and time.