Staffing and workload are still listed in the top three reasons for staff dissatisfaction. Resolving these issues is important not only for staff retention; but also for patient satisfaction and quality of care. This webinar will look at staffing from a system perspective; providing a comprehensive session on the variables leading to having staffing holes and concludes with a compilation of best staffing practices.
- Setting the staffing expectations--Re-defining the staffing culture
- Identifying the infrastructure to support a proactive staffing model
- Identifying the variables impacting staffing
- Decentralization versus Centralized
- Re-defining roles
- Supports for the manager
- Required policies
- Delivery of Care Model
- Shift Schedules- Multiple versus commitment to one shift'
- Implementing bonus programs
- Motivating staff
- Employing effective measurement tools
- Instilling accountability
Department Heads, Supervisors, Human Resources, Senior Leadership