Bill Dunbar and Associates (BDA) provides comprehensive and effective solutions in the healthcare industry. BDA focuses on three main areas – Medical Documentation and Coding Compliance, Health Informatics and Reporting, and Organizational Leadership Training and Development (both virtual and on-site).
- BDA Medical Documentation and Coding Compliance Solutions provide revenue growth strategies to clinics and hospitals throughout the United States.
- BDA Health Informatics Solutions provide actionable healthcare information and decision-making tools for populations, providers, and patient-specific health, treatment, and cost challenges.
- Dunbar Organizational Health provides virtual and on-site training and coaching to develop a stronger healthcare partnership culture to drive better results for patients, providers, and organizations.
BDA’s team of professionals includes certified coders, healthcare informaticists, data architects, trainers and coaches with decades of experience working in the healthcare industry. All of BDA’s solutions offer comprehensive, customized, budget-neutral programs focused on improving organizational health through developing and implementing growth strategies designed to improve its clients’ bottom-line.
Sept. 25 Webinar:
An Overview of HCC Risk Adjustment, Documentation, and ICD-10-CM Coding
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of HCC Risk Adjustment for the CMS HCC Model
- Factors that contribute to a patient’s risk adjustment score
- Diagnoses that CMS HCC Risk Adjust
- Documentation to support diagnosis codes being reported
Who should attend?
- C-Suite Professionals, Outpatient CDI Specialists, Professional Coders and Billers, Providers, Ancillary Staff, Risk Adjustment Leaders, and HIM managers
Login for the 30-minute webinar at 1 PM ET on Sept. 25. To listen by phone (rather than computer audio), dial 888-390-3983.