Beginning at $15,000 per year, the Platinum sponsorship is IHA’s premier sponsorship program.
Platinum sponsorship benefits include:
- Three complimentary registrations to the Annual Meeting
- Exhibition space at the Annual Meeting
- Exclusive sponsorship of a general session speaker during the Annual Meeting
- Unlimited subscriptions to IHA publications
- Recognition in the IHA Member Directory with logo and description
- Listing on IHA website with link to sponsor website
- Member-only access to the IHA website
- Opportunity to distribute educational materials and resources to IHA members
Interested in becoming a Platinum Partner? Email Cathy Armold or call 317-423-7744.
CURRENT PLATINUM PARTNERS:
With 21 communities owned, operated or managed in the Midwest and more than 40 years of experience, family-owned and operated CarDon & Associates provides senior living options and personalized care - from independent living to assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and memory support.
CarDon & Associates, Inc.
Kendra Fauth-Edwards, Chief Marketing Officer
2749 East Covenanter Drive
Bloomington, IN 47401
Ivy Tech Community College
50 West Fall Creek Parkway, North Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Susan Ellspermann, Ph.D, MS, President
Purdue Healthcare Advisors (PHA) is a not-for-profit outreach initiative for the healthcare industry and part of the Purdue University-based Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (RCHE)
, which serves as a national nucleus for driving high-impact improvement in healthcare delivery. The IHA partnered with RCHE and the Purdue University Technical Assistance Program to start PHA back in 2005. Since then, PHA has worked with almost every hospital in Indiana.
Purdue Healthcare Advisors
610 Purdue Mall, Hovde Hall
West Lafayette, IN 47907