Indiana Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations Society
The Indiana Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations Society will host its Annual Communications Summit on July 21-22 at Good Samaritan’s Charles C. Hedde Health Education Center in Vincennes. The Summit brings together healthcare communications pros from across the state for informative and interactive learning, professional development, and networking.
Highlights from this year's Summit include:
- 5 Strategies of a 5-Star Culture, by Bestselling author and Senior Corporate Training Consultant, Michele Matt
During this dynamic, yet practical opening session, Michelle will share a variety of best practices to implement with each of these five qualities and your role in making a significant impact on patient satisfaction, employee engagement, leadership effectiveness, and accountability. All of which improves not only employee retention, patient loyalty, and the bottom line, but fuels a powerful competitive advantage in today’s marketplace.
Clarity - aligns with mission, vision, and values
Code - honors a standard of behavior
Creativity - uses innovative problem solving
Consistency - hardwires best practices
Celebration - recognizes and rewards success
- Healthcare Legislative Update, by Indiana Hospital Association President Brian Tabor and IHA VP of Government Relations Trent Fox
- Champions of Change: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, by Sue Layton, WTHR Media
The presentation will include national and local examples of how a communications business approached Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Sue will provide examples of thought-provoking observations her team discovered which were creating tension and how the business addressed them, and conclude with ideas for healthcare to consider.
- Growing Healthy Pregnancies and OB Market Share, by Carmen Jones, Logansport Memorial Hospital Director of Marketing & Community Relations.
In the healthcare industry, moving from a traditional marketing approach to a digital-focused approach is not without its challenges. But navigating the digital marketing space in new and relevant ways is critical for hospital marketers to continue to connect patients to the healthcare services and resources that they need.
Stay tuned for more great sessions to be added!
During the evening on July 21, all attendees are invited to dinner at a local Vincennes hotspot for a night of relaxed networking. More details to be announced.
Conference Registration Fees:
- $300 Registration
- $200 for additional attendees from the same organization
- $200 for IHMPRS board members
- $100 vendor additional registration (Vendors are limited to one additional person at this rate.)
A room block has been made at Townplace Suites by Marriott, 1320 Willow Street, Vincennes, IN 47591
- Room rate is $114 plus tax and fees
- For reservations, call the hotel at 812-255-1500 and use the room block code: IHMPRS
IHMPRS also has sponsorship opportunities available for the Strategic Communications Summit. Sponsoring this event is a great opportunity to showcase your business to healthcare marketers across the state. To learn more about sponsorships view our Indiana Healthcare Strategic Communications Summit Sponsor Commitment Form.